Perform with distinction using KleenGuard® PPE, designed to work with wearers as opposed to against them by offering comfort, safety and productivity.With a specially designed coverall hood to fit a respirator, full-length zip, strong over-locked stitched seams and double-layer fabric for comfort, safety and strength, KleenGuard® A30 liquid and particle protection hooded coveralls are the protective coveralls of choice for industry professionals across the globe. These protective suits are made of a microporous film and laminate fabric in a Reflex™ design, human-centric pattern which incorporates 8.5% more material than KleenGuard® A20 coveralls, providing uninhibited movement and maximum productivity. KleenGuard® A30 disposable coveralls provide lightweight, general protection against water-based or chemical splashes, liquids or dust particles with the added benefit of anti-static protection (EN1149-5). Each protective suit is supplied in a sealed clear polybag for protection and comes with concise user instructions. KleenGuard® A30 hooded coveralls are designed for single-use and provide maximum comfort and general protection for tasks when safety and flexibilty is key. The protective suits provide PPE Category 3 protection, Type 5 particle protection, Type 6 limited splash protection and are suitable for use as personal protective equipment against radioactive dust (EN1073-2) and infective agents and biohazards (EN14126). Lightweight and breathable, these disposable coveralls are ideal for staying cool and comfortable, making them the ideal choice of PPE apparel for users working in a range of workplaces including chemical and pharmaceutical industries, manufacturing, utilities, electronics, agriculture, aviation, aerospace and paint spraying areas.KleenGuard® A30 liquid and particle protection hooded coveralls are available in sizes S (98001), M (98002), L (98003), XL (98004), 2XL (98005) and 3XL (98006).
- Each polybag of KleenGuard® A30 liquid and particle protection hooded coveralls contains one small, white, disposable coverall
- KleenGuard® A30 lightweight hooded coveralls are approved as Complex Design (PPE Category 3) personal protective equipment, with strong over-locked stitched seams for comfort, safety and strength and offering protection to the levels specified for Type 5 & 6 by CEN
- Single use and breathable protective coveralls designed for maximum comfort and safety, providing anti-static and general protection against water-based or chemical splashes, liquids, and dust particles and ideal for reducing contamination in critical areas
- Silicone-free, ultra-low lint protective suit treated to be antistatic (EN1149-5) with a storm flap and coverall hood designed for easier taping to a respirator
- Ideal PPE apparel for protection against solid particles, particulate radioactive contamination (EN1073-2), infective agents and biohazards (EN14126) and a wide range of chemicals including chromate based primers and isocyanate based paints and lacquers used in paint spraying